Tuesday, April 22, 2008

The Beginning of the End

I'm restless tonight as the move back to San Francisco on Monday is now one week away. I find myself tossing and turning and constantly stirring the pot about how I should spend my last week here in Jackson. I know that I've had a great ski season and made the most of my time in Jackson. I just want to go out with a bang by taking full advantage of the great outdoors here.

Lately, it's been hard getting out of the house. It's actually border line unhealthy. I find myself being consumed constantly by finding my next great work opportunity in San Francisco. I want to make the move back as smoothly as possible and know that the sole missing piece to the puzzle is a good job.

Surprisingly, the job market in San Francisco is great. There are plenty of jobs out there that will give me good experience and pay well. Yet another example of how San Francisco is in its own bubble. I've received a good response so far as I look for work in .NET Development, User Interface Development, Sales Engineering, or Product Management. If you think you can help me land a great job in the Bay Area, please leave me a comment. I'll gladly use this forum to my advantage.

No comments: