Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Another Care Package

I received my second care package today. This one wasn't exactly a surprise or for me. My Mom has become in love with Koda without even meeting him. One of these days, she'll be smothered in person with his relentless and unconditional kisses. He's good like that.

As some of you know, my Mom is an unbelievable knitter. She's been knitting for as long as I can remember. When I was younger, I even wore some of her homemade sweaters. And, she just made me this beautiful homemade Irish-style knitted blanket.

Back to Koda's care package... It included a chocolate colored sweater that has a V-shaped neck and bottom and a cable stitch on the back. With the temperature being a bit colder here than in San Francisco, this sweater will keep him from freezing his little butt off next weekend.

No comments: