Thursday, December 27, 2007

Power to the People

The people have spoken. It appears that I’m not writing enough for some people. I’ll do my best to post more often to this blog. But, it’ll be helpful if you'd let me know about a topic that you want to read about so that this blog remains fresh and interesting.

Also, please let me know if you want to be added to my mailing list. By being a member of my mailing list, you won’t miss a beat because you’ll be notified via email every time that I post to my blog. If there’s a service provided by Blogger that will automatically complete this task for me, then please bring it to my attention. Thanks in advance for your help.

Quite honestly, I’m humbled by the response of this blog. I never thought that my life would attract so much interest from a variety of people. As long as you keep reading (and leaving comments), I’ll keep blogging. Thanks for the support!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I would appreciate it if your "airfare to Jackson" linked people to Travelocity. Thank you for your support.

I'd also like to hear more about ski conditions. I wouldn't mind some video of you skiing as well.

Anonymous said...

How about an update on the puppy?

Jessica said...

I love the links to your favorite recipes! I've been planning tonight's dinner while catching up on your goings on. Talk about multi-tasking!