Thursday, January 10, 2008

Riding in Style


In my short time in this world, I've learned that knowing the right people always pays off sooner or later. The start of today's ski day reinforced this belief. Thanks to Sean's co-worker, we rode in style to a chairlift that was halfway up the mountain in a snowmobile drawn sled with seats and saved ourselves crucial time on a 14" powder day. It was definitely a first and probably not a last because the right people wouldn't have it any other way.

Also, I got my car back today from the body shop! Even though it wasn't too bad depending on my friends and the local bus system to get to/from the mountain for the past few days, it's nice to be able to come and go as I please again. When I picked up the car, I felt like I just bought it because the accident happened so long ago and the car looked great. My initial thought was, "Where should I drive it? Anywhere will do." Needless to say, I'm relieved to have the whole accident behind me now.

No comments: