Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I'm Back!

It seems like it's been forever since I made my last post. So much has happened in the past four and half months and I've had the itch to publish several posts during this time. Unfortunately, it just hasn't been a priority. We'll change that.

It's been so long that I don't even know where to start. Let's start where we left off. Skiing!

The weather is cooling down everywhere in the northern hemisphere. The leaves are starting to change color up north and in higher elevations. Laura and I bought our Kirkwood season passes last night. Yes, I said Kirkwood, not Jackson Hole. Spending another full season at JH is just not in the cards this season. I'm hoping to make a visit and reacquaint myself with its boundless extreme terrain at some point this winter.

Hold on tight for another post in the near future. I promise it'll be a small fraction of the time that was waited for for this post.

No comments: